1.08.2016

//COLORS// 2016 COLOR OF THE YEAR : ROSE QUARTZ + SERENITY

 Photo-by Reggie Reagor -Man-One-in-LA

Photos and layout by Me


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
featuring Pantone 2016 color of the year

13-1520 TCX (Rose Quartz) - 14-3919-TCX (Serenity)

When Pantone announce Rose Quartz and Serenity Blue as the colors to represent the year 2016. I took a deep breathe...Balance. The 2015 color of the year Marsala was warm bloody wine color which intuitively was a great color choice of foreshadowing an emotionally, push for change, violent, inhumane, bias...year. As this new year come ahold I hope we learn and evolve to find inner peace and overall be more humane to each other.
As a artist, I've always been more sensitive to environment and aware of energies. Color places a big importance not only my work but to my personal energy. For my new year shoot I felt going to the beach and meditating at one of the most colorful and "you be you" places on earth Venice Beach. Venice Beach was the prefect place to reflect on the year and breathe in the hope for a positive new year and breathe out the lower energies. 

EL LOOK
(Blue Vegan Leather moto jacket by Zara, Pink Mock neck Top by F21, Netting Skirt by Misguided, Shoes by Miista and Sunnies by Unif)
As I look through my clothes I realized I own a lot of pale pink and blue... it made me smile styling seperates. In 2015 I did not blog as much. I was not inspired too...I was drained. 
I'm excited for capturing my 2016 adventures.
 Cheers to a new positive change.
BALANCE :)

P.S.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID BOWIE

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...